Material from these presentations will be made available in the YouTube channel in the near future.
- Presentation to the first OpenPGP Conference mostly focusing on the fingerprint scheme.
- Hope 11, New York City, 2016
- The first public presentation on the Mathematical Mesh
- IETF 96, Berlin 2016: Using Proxy Re-Encryption
- The presentation I gave on proxy re-encryption (recryption) to the Cryptographic Research Group.
- The presentation I gave on how to mitigate the risks of using weak random number generators to generate keys by dividing the work between multiple parties.
- I gave this presentation on PrismProof email at the 10th Hope in 2014. This was about a year before the scope of the work expanded to become the Mesh.